How to Apply
How to Apply to Coyle & Cassidy High School and Middle School:
1. Visit Our Open House – Join us on Sunday, November 6th from 12:00 - 2:30 p.m. You and your child will have an opportunity to meet some of our faculty and administration, tour the building, and hear all about Coyle & Cassidy High School and Middle School.
2. Warrior for a Day Program – Live a day in the life of a student of Coyle & Cassidy. This is a great opportunity to experience what it is like to attend our school and be a part of our community. This program is available during the school year. Please call the Office of Admissions at 508-823-6164 ext. 620 to schedule your appointment.
3. Entrance Exam
Students applying for the 9th grade to Coyle & Cassidy are required to take our Entrance Exam. The Entrance Exam will be administered on Saturday, December 3rd, 2016 at 8:00 a.m. No pre-registration is required. Students should bring with them #2 pencils and the $20 registration fee (Calculators are not allowed). Students taking the exam at another high school must be sure to request that their scores be sent to Coyle & Cassidy. A make-up exam will be offered on Saturday, December 10th, 2016. Please call to reserve a space for the make up exam!
4. Complete Application for Admissions Form
All high school applicants are encouraged to apply online HERE. For step by step directions click HERE. It is highly recommended that you submit your application by DECEMBER 19th, 2016.
5. Complete Transcript Release Form
The Transcript Release Form may be obtained by clicking on Transcript Release Form. This form is to be completed by the applicant’s parent(s), and then given to the applicant's current Principal or Guidance Counselor. The parent signature on this form enables the current school to forward the applicant’s transcript after the first marking period.
6. Submit Student Guidance Report
The Student Guidance Report may be obtained by clicking on Student Guidance Report. The Student Guidance Report helps us gain a clear picture of the applicant’s current school performance. Please submit this form, together with the Transcript Release Form, to the applicant’s current Principal or Guidance Counselor. The applicant’s current school should forward the completed form to Coyle & Cassidy as soon as possible.
7. Submit Pastor/Religious Leader Recommendation
Applicants to Coyle & Cassidy are strongly encouraged to submit a Pastor Recommendation. Please have your Pastor or Religious Leader complete and return this form to Coyle & Cassidy as soon as possible.
8. Supplemental Information
Coyle & Cassidy High School and Middle School encourages students and parents to supply any supplemental information that would assist us in making admissions decisions. Student and parent letters addressing their desire to become part of the Coyle & Cassidy family are welcomed.