Working with Students for a Better Future!
Coyle and Cassidy is dedicated to providing students with new technologies to make them successful at the college level! To that end the educators and students are moving forward with superb use of new hardware and software to make our community as innovative as possible. Just a few examples are:
- The use of Moodle for assignments and syllabi
- In class use of new hardware to make an impact on all students' learning styles.
- Our library's use of the internet in a safe, thoughtful environment.
- The Parents' Toolbox for help with homework and assignments.
- The Guidance Department's continuing efforts to streamline the application process through the internet.
- The launching of the new CCHS website to attract new students and highlight the great work of our present students!