“The only journey is the one within.”
The Coyle and Cassidy Guidance Department is committed to providing students with a network of support.
Throughout their tenure as a Warrior, there is a collaboration between one’s guidance counselor and faculty, staff and outside resources.
There are opportunities for individual as well as age appropriate group guidance. Students are introduced to NAVIANCE, a web based career and college readiness tool, in grade 9.
Naviance and the tools used to access future plans, continues to be incorporated within the counselor/student relationships.
Regis Summer Scholars Program!
We are delighted to announce an amazing opportunity from Regis College: Regis Summer Scholars!
This exciting program that is now available to juniors and seniors of Coyle and Cassidy High School:
- gives our students the opportunity to earn six (6) college credits
- get an authentic college experience
- meet new students from all over the country, while staying in the city of Boston.
The cost of the Regis Summer Scholars program is only $1,500 per student. Tuition, excursions, Room and board are all included!
Look under Guidance Links below for more information on the Summer Scholars 2019 program.
For additional questions, you may contact Kelly Brochu M.Ed., Associate Director of Residence Life/Co-Program Director at Regis College at 781-768-7596 or email@example.com.
- School ProfileSchool Profile
- College Board/SATCollege Board/SAT
- Common ApplicationCommon Application
- CSS ProfileCSS Profile
- NCAA Eligibility CenterNCAA Eligibility Center
- Coalition for College AccessCoalition for College Access
- Regis Summer Scholars Regis Summer Scholars