- Our academic programs focusing on college preparation.
- The Art Department: Interested in the Fine Arts? Find out more about our programs in Music, Art and Theatre.
- Athletics Department: Meet our athletes and faculty members running our 22 athletic organizations and teams.
- Campus Ministry: Ask us about our outreach in the community, such as, mission retreats, Food Pantry, weekly rosary and Mass.
- High School Clubs and Organizations: Learn more about our after-school clubs for students grades 9-12, including, The Language Honor Societies, Journalism Club, and the National Honor Society.
- Middle School Clubs and Organizations: Learn more about our after-school clubs for students grades 5-8, including, the Photography Club, Math Team, and the Robotics/Makers Club.
- Events and Socials: Ask us about our pep-rallies, field trips, dances, and more!
Any questions regarding to our open house, you may contact our Admissions Department:
Director of Admissions and Institutional Development:
Tel. 508.823.6164 Ext. 619
Assistant Directior of Admissions and Institutional Development:
Tel. 508.823.6164 Ext. 618
We look forward to your visit! See you soon!