The Fund for Coyle and Cassidy
Each year we reach out to our community, including students, alumni, parents, grandparents and friends for financial support. Given our desire to maintain an affordable tuition, we never charge the actual cost of education. In fact, only 90% of the operating budget is covered by tuition revenue. The gap is bridged by the tremendous support of our generous friends and benefactors who believe in our mission. Donations to the Fund for Coyle and Cassidy have a direct and immediate impact by allowing us to broaden and deepen our academic, athletic, cultural and community service programs while increasing financial assistance. All gifts to the Fund for Coyle and Cassidy are tax-deductible. Unless otherwise stipulated, all gifts will be publicly acknowledged in our annual Honor Roll of Gifts.
- Your gift insures the continuation of our mission “Enter to Learn ~ Leave to Serve.
- Your gift allows all deserving students to have access to Catholic education regardless of socio-economic background.
- Your gift helps us bridge the gap between tuition and the actual cost of educating a child. Tuition revenue accounts for only 90% of the operating revenue. The remainder is made up through the generousity of our friends and benefactors.
- Your gift provides us with the opportunity to train the leaders of tomorrow and provide them with the moral compass so badly needed in today’s world.
- Your gift insures the success of an institution with over 100 years of history.
- Your gift is fully tax-deductible. Your charitable donation is an investment in the lives of children.
Coyle and Cassidy Giving Societies
- Spirit Society $1-$49
- Friends Society $50-$99
- Blue and Gold Society $100-$249
- Principal’s Society $500-$999
- President’s Society $1,000-$2,499
- Legacy Society $2,500-$4,999
- Leadership Society $5,000-$9,999
- Guardians of the Mission $10,000+
Can My Gift Be Matched?
A matching gift by your company or organization extends your generosity by adding a match amount to your own gift at no additional expense to you. Nationwide, more than 3,000 companies, foundations, and institutions offer matching gift programs. Be sure to see if your company participates in this amazing program.
How to Give
The easiest way to give to the Fund for Coyle and Cassidy is to click on the link below:
If you would prefer to make your donation by check, make check payable to Coyle and Cassidy and mail to:
The Office of the President, Coyle and Cassidy, 2 Hamilton Street, Taunton, MA, 02780